Note: You cannot use jumblejinx hugs in main chat. You will need to private chat a user to use the following commands.
To jinx the user in private chat only:
- /jinx [time in minutes]type[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
To jinx the user in main chat:
- /jinxall [time in minutes]type[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
Sending a jinxall hug costs 10 xats.
- /jinx 10mix50 you are so jinxed!
- /jinxall 30jumble100 jinx that!
Default and maximum time is 30 minutes. Default and minimum time is 10 minutes.
The "probability" section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 means there is a 50% chance your messages will be jinxed. Default probability is 25%.
To jinx yourself in one message only, add a Jumblejinx smiley to the end of your message. (see example 1)
- jumble - an assortment of any of the following settings
- mix - letters mixed up
- reverse - letters reversed
- ends - swaps first and last
- middle - mixes the middle but leaves first and last alone
Currently there is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to "unjinx" someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /jinx 1jumble1 to unjinx the user in private chat, or
- /jinxall 1jumble1 to unjinx the user in main chat (this will cost 10 xats).
Note: You cannot jinx a higher rank.
You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether same rank users can jinx each other.