(NICK) - Change your friends name
- Nick allows you to change your friends name.
How to use
- If in main chat: /fNewNickname ID
- If in private chat: /fNewNickname or /f to delete nick
- Note: To replace the entire display name, you must add a “.” at the end of the display name.
- While in main chat: /fCool 123456789
- While in private chat: /fCool
Rename the whole name
- While in main chat: /fCool. 123456789
- While in private chat: /fCool.
- If you want to start a nickname with a number, add an underscore after /f.
- While in main chat: /f_123Cool 123456789
- While in private chat: /f_123Cool
- You can also use smilies in nicknames
- While in main chat: /f(l). 123456789
- While in private chat: /f(love).
- Note: You can use all smilies, although the other user has to own the power.
- You can end a nick in a separator like / (keep this secret)
Caution: You are advised to set your own nicks. Don't set nicks to what other users suggest especially words like admin or xat etc.
This power can safely be disabled, without the risk of assigned nicknames resetting (as long as you have that person in your friends list). However customized nicknames will not display with Nick disabled, ergo days required.