If you would like to contact the owner of a chat group, you can do so by clicking the "Message" button below the chat box on the right.
- You must only contact an owner in regards to their chat, nothing else.
- You must not include any links in your message. This will result in being blocked from sending any more messages to any chat owners.
- You must not include any personal information in your message, nor ask for personal information from a chat owner. This will result in being blocked from sending any more messages to any chat owners.
- You must not include any information to do with your ixa1 account in your message, nor ask a chat owner for information to do with their ixa1 account. This will result in being blocked from sending any more messages to any chat owners.
Owners cannot reply to messages, so please do not send a message that would require an answer.
Owner Feedback Admin Panel
Owner Feedback also comes with an admin panel that allows owners to view/delete messages and reports sent by users via "Owner Feedback" or "Report a Moderator" without having to check their email.
- You can check to see if you have any feedback or reports by visiting the home page, clicking your name on the navigation bar, then clicking "Owner Feedback". This will take you to your admin panel, and there you will see a list of messages sent from users via - "Owner Feedback" or "Report a Moderator".
- You may view and delete messages, but you can not reply to them. If you feel that a reply is necessary, you can try contacting the user another way.
- If you receive a message that seems to be off-topic (has nothing to do with your chat), asks for/contains personal information, asks for/contains ixa1 account information, contains any form of spam, links, foul/offensive language, then it must be deleted straight away, and if extremely bad, should also be reported to an ixa1 admin.