This power allows you to change the size of smilies and will allow you to make the smiley increase/decrease to a custom size with a custom time limit.
The format on using this power is: (smile#size#wABCDE) where ABCDE are numbers 1-9
- A = Size 1 (modified size)
- B = Size 2 (size it changes to from size 1)
- C = Time it takes to reach size 1
- D = Time it takes to reach size 2
- E = Blanking time (details on this will be given later, since it appears to be broken right now)
B to E are optional. e.g If you leave out B, C, D and E it will stay at one size max size only. Including B, but not C, D and E will make the smiley increase and decrease in size and use the default time to do so.
Default time setting = 8
As you know, groups have their own rules. If the main owner sets a rule against using size power (For example, setting a maximum size of w7) you may be kicked/banned if you fail to follow it. Do not abuse this power and respect the rules!
If your computer is too slow and/or you are getting lag then please see: Macros.